- Don’t forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday, March 12th at 2:00 AM EST in observance of Daylight Savings Time.
- Unless of course, you are a resident of Arizona or Hawaii!
- Every hour in the United States: 649 homes are sold, 177 homes regain equity (meaning they are no longer underwater on their mortgage), and the median home price rises $1.86!
In many areas of the country, there are not enough homes for sale to satisfy the number of buyers looking to purchase their dream homes. Experts have long proposed that a ramp-up in new, single-family home construction would be one of the many ways to overcome this inventory shortage.Read More
- For the 5th year in a row, the Northeast saw a concentration of “High Outbound” activity.
- For the first time ever, South Dakota held the top spot for “High Inbound” states.
- Much of America’s outbound activity can be attributed to Boomers relocating to warmer climates after retiring.
There is no doubt that historically low mortgage interest rates were a major impetus to housing recovery over the last several years. However, many industry experts are showing concern about the possible effect that the rising rates will have moving forward.Read More